After watching all the videos and reading all the articles
for this week of class, I have come to understand that above all my calling is
be a mother. While I love entrepreneurship and it fascinates me, it is not my
calling in life. The reason I am getting a bachelors degree in Business
Management with an emphasis in Entrepreneurial Studies, is because I love to
learn, I value my education, it is a subject I am very interested in, and I
want to have a degree so that if I need to work I can. All the readings
reaffirmed to me that my ultimate vision and goal for my life is to be a
mother.
I was inspired especially by the talk by Jeff Sanders, “A
Hero’s Journey.” He talks about how important it is to find your calling in
life, to make sure it is something you love, that uses my God-given talents,
and that satisfies a need in the world. The world needs strong faithful
mothers, that is my calling. I feel the Lord has blessed me with gifts and
experiences that will help me to be a great mother. I know I will grow and be
changed in the process, and this is what I want to do. Perhaps one day when my
children are all grown I will start a small business, as that would make me
happy. This week has been extremely reflective for me and wonderful in helping
me make decisions about my life.




No comments:
Post a Comment